WSJ NJB Parents,
This season we will be holding a mandatory parents meeting next week.
The objectives of this meeting will be as follows:
1. To meet the Board members
2. To meet your team’s Head Coach
3. To meet the rest of your team
4. To understand the expectations of the league for this season
5. To know about the important dates for the season
6. To sign up for roles on your team
7. To pick up uniforms
8. To buy shorts (last chance for All Net and Division players)
Tuesday, Oct 18th, 8pm @ Monroe Middle School – All Net Boys, All Net Girls and Division Girls parents
Wednesday, Oct 19th, 8pm @ Monroe Middle School – Division Boys parents
We will start promptly at 8:15pm so we can aim be done by 9:30pm.
Who should attend
All parents for confirmed All-Net and Division boys and girls teams. Players should not attend, PARENTS ONLY.
Rookie parents do not need to attend.
Please plan to attend this meeting.
Go West San Jose!