Dear WSJ Families,
The season is coming to an end. We have the All Star National Tournament remaining during the weekend of 3/24. Our D2 boys and D3 Level 2 boys teams will be participating in this tournament and we wish them all the best!
Congratulations to all the All Net teams who won in LA !
We had 5 teams go down to LA to participate in the National All Net Tournament over the weekend of 3/10. We are proud to say WSJ did extremely well!
- The 6th grade girls team, 8th grade boys Level 2 and 8th grade boys Level 1 took home the championship in the Gold bracket.
- The 7th grade boys got 2nd place in the Silver bracket.
- The 4th grade boys got 2nd place overall.
We would like to gather some feedback from the community with regards to the season.
Please complete the attached survey:
Last Board Meeting
As the season draws to a close, we will have our last Board Meeting on Thursday, March 29th from 7 to 9pm in the Multipurpose Room at Monroe Middle School. All are welcome to attend! We will be nominating members to the Board so if you are interested in any of the following open positions, please attend this important meeting.
Open Positions for the Board include:
- Girls Player Agent
- All Net Coordinator
The above are voting positions.
Open Positions for the Working Committee include:
- Boys Division 1 Coordinator
- Boys Division 2 Coordinator
- Boys Division 3 Coordinator
- All Star Coordinator
- Gym Staff Coordinator
- Gym Operations Coordinator (need 3, 1 per gym)
- Gym Practice Scheduler
- High School Coordinator
- Rookies Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Uniform Coordinator
Anyone interested in the above positions are to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inform of their interest and to obtain more information.
Other agenda items include:
- Review end of year financial report
- Discuss fee proposals for next season
- Review survey results and lessons learnt
- Review task list for beginning of next season (July to October activities)
Free Throw A Thon T-Shirts
For those of you who had won a Free Throw a Thon T-Shirt, you can pick it up at the Board Meeting. If you need a reminder as to whether you won a shirt, here’s the link to the list of winners:
As a reminder, don’t forgot to complete the survey:
Thank you all for a great season!