Once you have been selected to an All-Net team we need you to fill out, sign and bring to your coach prior to your first practice the All-Net Commitment Agreement.
Coaches are required to carry a binder of all the player’s documents to every game. These documents verify your player’s age and eligibility to play for our age group and chapter location. Our players may be contested/protested, as we could do the same to other teams, so we need to be prepared. Players will be benched until they have all of their paperwork in the team binder.
Here’s the list of documents needed from you:
- All-Net Commitment Agreement (to be signed at first practice)
- Photograph of the player (no hats or sunglasses may be worn)
- Birth Certificate (color copy)
- Proof of address (PG& E Bill or other)
- Report Card ONLY (no progress reports or letters; you may use last years if you have not received one this school year;update the binder when the new report card arrives)
- Waiver (only if a player is in a higher grade and is playing down) – this will be handled by the Division Director.